We would like to inform you that the error "ERROR 24" you are facing corresponds to the problem that apps can't be downloaded due to some problems encountered by the play store app.
Steps to recover from Error 24:
- Go to settings>>” All Application”>>"Manage Application">>Select “Google Play Store”.
- Now Force Stop>>Clear Data>>Clear Cache.
- Now again try downloading or updating the app.
- If the above didn’t work, go to settings>>”All”>>Select “Google Play Store”>>Uninstall Updates.
- Again, from “All”>> Select “Download Manager”>>Clear Data and Cache.
- You can also refer to the following link for further details of the Error 24:
If the problem persists, email us at YourFriends@Dailyhunt.in